Friday, August 17, 2007

To me nothing goes to show who relies on emotional and illogical arguments than the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and its VidiVoice.com campaign with comedian Lewis Black as its lead celebrity. Using the three videos I watched from their "Speaks Out!" series, not a one had its comments enabled. I did a search for youtube.com videos from the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) and the very first video I watched had comments enabled. It seems like the JPFO isn't afraid of someone commenting on their video but the trust always in government rules crowd doesn't want to risk that someone might get any viewpoint or comments but their own. I'm not afraid that a rational thinking person might learn something from "the opposition" but apparently the gun control advocates are.

No comments: