Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Paul Strauss, an 8th grade science teacher, asks me via Twitter.com "since you're running for Treas. & voting no on 100 what is the exact additional amt we can cut frm schls before it harms stdnt?"

First I'll start with my personal thank you to my government elementary school math teacher Robert "Bob" Guzley. He along with my government high school teacher Robert Finkbine did a fantastic job.

I believe Paul Strauss is asking the wrong question. If I could I would eliminate every single government school from the great land of Arizona. I don't think that government operated schools help students compared to the option of a free market education system. I believe Arizona students would be far better off if the government didn't operate a monopoly system of education.

Paul Strauss, thank you for asking.

No comments: