Sunday, December 09, 2007


This is what I did this morning. I got up, took a bath, brushed my teeth. I had slept all the way through till past noon. I had broken two pledges. I was supposed to visit a friend and also give a ride to a friend of a friend. I felt bad. My first friend doesn't have a telephone so I hope she will forgive me. I hope acquaintance Mr. Y. will forgive me. I hope I can find Mr. Y's phone number so I can ask for his forgiveness as well. In any case I was ready for the day. I ask my nephew (his name is not John) if he wants to go on a walk. He says OK. I get my keys, hand Not John a empty food container with plastic pieces in it, turn of my light and get ready to go. I lock the door behind us. Not John has a baby baseball bat. I have on my lyme disease education program wrist band on my left arm. So we start off and I start telling him a story about a lady in New Hampshire. I say

There was this lady in New Hampshire and she was driving somewhere and the police stopped her. The police officer walked up to the lady and asked the modern day equivalent of Your paper's please.


TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: